ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNER: DO YOU HAVE A PLAN TO PROTECT YOUR WORKERS?
FINALLY, AN INDUSTRY-TESTED STRATEGIC PLAN TO IMPROVE THE SAFETY CONDITION OF YOUR ENVIRONMENT TO ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR WORKERS AND STAFF,
BEASKONSULT will implement a strategic plan that'll safeguard your employees and make sure you are compliant with all federal regulations.
Dear business owner,
From the reviewed studies, it was clear that OHS hazards can potentially result in a number of injuries, sickness, and harm.
Some of the injuries that occur in the workplace are:
Occupational health and safety (OHS) focuses on reducing the risk of accidents and ensuring a safe working environment. While accidents can happen at any time, employers still have to make sure they are taking care to guarantee the safety of their employees.
Prioritizing OHS at your business has several key benefits, including:
- Reduced risk or accidents or injuries by identifying and mitigating hazards;
- Improved efficiency and productivity due to fewer employees missing work from illness or injury;
- Improved employee relations and morale (a safer work environment is a less stressful work environment);
- Reduced costs associated with accidents or injuries (healthcare and rehabilitative costs, losses in productivity, impact on employees’ well-being);
- Lower insurance premiums resulting from fewer workplace incidents and workers’ compensation claims;
what is iso 45001
ISO 45001 is the standard regulation for occupational health and safety management system.
It is the first international set of rules that establishes the requirement to implement an occupational and safety management system of which goals are:
- to provide safe and health-protective working conditions;
- to prevent injuries and health deterioration and;
- to improve occupational safety and health at the workplace.
implementing iso 45001
Implementing ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) in your organization will lead to:
- Improved health and safety performance;
- Reduced cost of accidents/incidents;
- Increased employee confidence;
- Easily comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Improved public image and increases an organization’s
opportunity to operate globally, and improved productivity;
we will help you
- establish procedures to respond to emergency
- monitor and follow up on the safety of subcontractors
- monitor the documented information related to health and safety
- provide a walk-through on hazard identification and assessment of risks and opportunities
- we shall help you identify the legal requirement for application in occupational health and safety and assess its compliance
- Define the functions and responsibilities regarding occupational health and safety of the different work stations.
- Define, plan, develop occupational health and safety objectives with detailed programs and goals to achieve them.
- Identify the context of the organization and its interested parties.
- Investigate all incidents and determine the root cause in order to prevent future occurrences.
- internal audits of the management system.
WHY SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS
ON CONSULTING INEXPERIENCED CONSULTANT
WHEN YOU CAN JUST TAP INTO OUR WEALTH OF
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE TO SAVE VALUABLE
TIME AND RESOURCES.
The International Organization for Standardization only sets standards, but they’re not the ones who actually issue certificates. This is done by exterior bodies. We provide expert guidance to getting your company ISO certified.
Relying on inexperienced consultants to execute your Quality Management System (OHSMS) could cost your business opportunities and low-quality audits.
We provide you with knowledge that is derived from decades of experience across various industries so that you can avoid costly errors and build a strong foundation for an OHSMS.
Reduce your overhead and save time by outsourcing your quality management system to us and tap into our years of experience. Implement our OHSMS solution and reduce quality risks in your industry!
We have a team of qualified and trained Auditors and Technical Experts who can conduct a value audit and contribute to the continual improvement of your organization.
OUR STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS INCLUDE:
Before implementing an ISO Standard, it is important to know its strengths and weaknesses so that you can adjust your own systems or documents to make sure they align with the standard. This will provide you with a clear idea of what changes need to be made before achieving certification.
Scope and Design
Now it's time to identify possible solutions. Before we can know what, we want and if we're moving forward or backward, let's take a look at some of the steps taken so far.
In order to achieve compliance, we follow strict processes and procedures; going through all these steps day in and day out.
Train your people on what they need to do and teach them the standards. Regularly evaluate the quality system - are there some adjustments or changes that need to be made? Is it still working for you? If not, figure out how to make improvements based on those findings.
By providing third-party certification audit support, we make sure you're always certified.
Maintenance of the system to the extent agreed by your organization.
We take our clients beyond the certification of their management systems to establishing a management system culture within the organization.
WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT BEASKONSULT
Affordable Quality Service
We provide affordable quality products and services, and maximize customers’ satisfaction through quality management systems and leading-edge technology, thus building mutual trust with clients and ensuring seamless operations, while striving to conserve the natural environment.
Competent and Experienced
We boast of competent, skilled and experienced personnel. Our personnel are experts in their respective fields with more than 5 years' experience. At BeasKonsult, “Mediocrity is not our thing”.
Industry Tested Methodology
Methodology follows acceptable best practice in the industry. Our technique is guaranteed to deliver the desired result on time at the right price.
Beaskonsult has built strong alliance with best in class and global leaders in the field of consulting, auditing, certification, marketing research and training services.
We are inspired every day by successes and growth of our customers, and thus our main focus and goal is to support individuals and corporate organizations unrelenting.
We are trusted by many organizations around the globe for quality of execution, timeliness, professionalism, competence and value for money paid.
here's what our happy
clients are saying about us
"I have been using BeasKonsult and their systematic approach to certify our ISO 9001 Management System. With their help it was really seamless and so much simpler."
"We have been thoroughly impressed with the service offered by BeasKonsult. They are very skilled and knowledgeable on all of the ISO requirements, and they always go above and beyond to provide an excellent service."
"BeasKonsult was absolutely essential in the ongoing development of our ISO Management. They were always there to help us to think through the steps, plan and execute. We are so grateful for their services."
we're offering you
We Guarantee To Improve The Safety Of Your Workplace Or You Won't Pay Us A Single Cent!!!
Wait a minute, does this excite you, I bet it does!
Think about this, if we don’t beat your expectation - if we fail to implement a system that will reduce or eradicate workplace violence, toxic events, or slipping and falling - which is highly unlikely, then you won’t pay us.
No contract fees,
No set up fees
No training fees
What better than this?
No one can provide you with an offer this CRAZY!
Click here and Book a FREE Consultation with us to discover how we can improve the QMS of your company.